Sunday, April 12, 2009

Week 1 Analysis: Find your Strengths

Without any prior experience in daily fantasy baseball contests, I've decided to take it slow while I get my feet wet and tweak my approach. However, I would consider week one a success. I've entered 13 contests, won 7 of them, lost 4 and placed in the remaining two. Here is a breakdown of the type of contests I've entered and my record for them:

2 Player Salary Cap: 3-3 , -$3.80
2 Player Live Draft: 4-0 , $8.10
10 Player Salary Cap: 0-1-1, $0.70
6 Player Salary Cap: 0-0-1, $5.00

Overall Week 1 Record: 7-4-2 , $10.00


In Week One I wagered an average of just over $5.00 per day, with a total of $35.80 wagered and $10.00 of net profit. Equaling a return on investment of 28%. Although it's a small sample size, I am 4-0 in 2 Player Live Draft contests. I think it's important for anyone who is serious about Draftbug to keep records. This will allow you to find what game formats you excel at, or even find opponents who are above par.

No comments:

Post a Comment