Thursday, April 9, 2009

Day Off

That will be today, for me. I'm very unlikely to get a chance to enter any contests today. One of the things I'm really loving about the daily contest format is the ability to just ignore the games on the days when I don't have time.

As for yesterday, it was a success. I entered three contests. The stupid one was a $4.40 heads up live draft for early games only. The stupid part was that I didn't spend much time preparing, and realized once it started that I had no idea who the highly ranked early players were, and no easy way to sort through my spreadsheet to find those players. I lost.

I was also in a $3.30 6 player contest and a $1 10 player contest and won both of those. It's going to take hundreds of contests (especially in the multi-player ones) to have any idea how we really stack up against the competition, but it's always nice to get off to a good start. The key is to use that as motivation to continue improving the techniques I'm using.

No comments:

Post a Comment