Sunday, May 10, 2009

Thru Three Weeks

After three weeks of action at Draftbug this MLB season, I can't say that stv1313 is necessarily on the road to riches, but I'm still trying.

After spending over $200 in each of the first two weeks, I decided to slow down my play this past week. Spending less than $100, I experienced an ROI of 23.49% the past seven days. Inch by inch, I'm getting closer and closer to being "in the black". If nothing else, I'm happy to see that my losses only approximate the rake I've given to the site. Accordingly, I doubt that anyone on the site rates me a fish.

Day after day, I believe that I'm discovering the values in the Draftbug database. I continue to use Bill Hall whenever he faces left-handed starters, and there are several other players that I'm targeting each day - depending on the matchups. As more and more data becomes available this season, I anticipate that I'll start seeing some profits very soon.

In the interim, here's a quick summary of my weekly results so far this year. I hope this is the last time that my cumulative ROI shows a negative figure. ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment