Sunday, May 31, 2009

Stupid Manager Tricks

If you've looked at the ROI in our chart lately, things have obviously been going well for me. I did learn a new way of messing up a couple of days ago though. According to the MLB.com schedule page, Geer was going to start for San Diego on Friday, and Young on Saturday. I loaded up on 4 Rockies hitters against Geer (who is just bad) for Friday, and made a mental note to use Fowler (not one of the four) against the easy-to-steal-on Young for Saturday. Somewhere along the way, Geer and Young were flip-flopped in the Padres rotation, and I ended up having four hitters face a pretty good pitcher (in Young), and missed out on using the one guy I would have wanted against him (Fowler). I can't remember what the results were, but lesson learned in any case...if you plan your lineups ways in advance, it can't hurt to recheck the scheduled starters as 'lineup lock time' approaches. I can't honestly say that I'm going to do that, but if I ever get to the point where I'm thinking about earning my primary income from these games, I definitely would do so.

3 comments:

  1. Buybluntsonline.com

    Volcano Vaporizers,Herbal Smoke, Job rolling papers,glasspipes,marijuana facts,hookahs, DVDS,Growing marijuana outdoors books, and MORE.......


    Buybluntsonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course Little Miami would go! These money grubbers would take money from the devil himself if it was offered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Millionaire dating has become one of the trends in recent years with the popularity of the TV show Millionaire Matchmaker. Whether you want a sugar daddy, sugar momma or if you’re already Wealthy and want someone to adore you, there are plenty of sites for you to join. Millionaire Dating gives the list of top 10 millionaire dating sites which are considered as the best in the millionaire dating niche.

    ReplyDelete