Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Video of Two Person Live Draft

I'm posting a video of a two person baseball live draft on Draftbug. I narrated the video as I played, and discussed some strategy tips for this type of contest as well as my thoughts on how to apply those to opening day schedules. The quality of the video (and the narrative) is pretty bad...and that's why I'm posting it here (it was also posted at The Waiver Wire a couple of days ago). If you have any suggestions for how to make the video more entertaining, we want to hear them! Should it be sped up? Do we need a narrator with a better voice? Two narrators (one for color and one for play by play)? More explanation of the mechanics of the game? Alternate between the two players explaining what they're thinking as it progresses? Music? Special effects? Move more of the strategy discussion to an introduction?

No comments:

Post a Comment