Saturday, March 28, 2009

Brief Update

I wanted to update everyone on what's going on. We'll probably start having some more substantial posts next week, but in the meantime:

-I'm talking to three more potential participants in Draftbug Millionaire. At least two of the three are VERY accomplished fantasy sports players.

-Daily baseball contests at Draftbug were launched yesterday, so we now know what the 'standard' scoring system and roster configuration will be, which is obviously an important part of any statistical modeling we do.

-Josh and I are beginning to come up with a plan of attack for the early part of the season.

-I'm also still working on giving Draftbug Millionaire a more 'finished' feel that will make it an enjoyable site to come back to every day. If you have any suggestions, email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment